Care Services offered from our Leighton Buzzard office
- short and long visits (minimum 1 hour)
- support at night time (sleeping and waking nights)
- assistance with personal care
- bathing and washing
- medication support
- continence care
Domestic & Social care
We are able to provide the following support to clients at home:
- “sits” to provide companionship and support
- domestic support including cleaning, vacuuming and ironing
- meal preparation
- organising trips out e.g. for shopping, visiting library, garden centre, weddings etc.
We can provide carers who are trained in/have experience in end of life and palliative care, and who are able to provide end of life or palliative care for clients who wish to remain in their own home close to relatives and friends. Services include:
- personal care
- day time visits
- night time care (sleeping and waking nights)
- meal preparation
- respite care for family and friends
Learning Disabilities Care
We can provide carers who have received specialist training and have qualifications in providing care for clients with Learning disabilities including Autism and Asperger’s. We provide such specialist services to Central Bedfordshire Council.
I am contacting you on behalf of my mother to say thank you to your staff who came out this morning to get her medication and breakfast following the difficulties her care staff had experienced in accessing the key to her flat. This flexible response to need is very much appreciated. My mother had a difficult few days when she was discharged from the nursing home until a care package could be secured. However, since your team have taken over I can see a marked improvement in her progress and, most importantly, she is very happy with the support they are providing. Given that I live at some distance from my mother the knowledge that she has such good support is very reassuring."