We are seeking full time and part time carer workers in Leighton Buzzard and surrounding villages to provide care in the homes of our elderly and disabled clients. In particular we are seeking reliable, flexible and compassionate carer workers who want to make a real difference to the lives of the people under our care.
Care Workers – In return we offer:
• A full training programme for all staff according to level of need. Wages are paid in full during training.
• £9.08 per hour on weekdays plus holiday pay
• £9.97 per hour on weekends plus holiday pay
• Time and a half on Bank Holidays and double time on Christmas Day & New Year’s Day
• 28 days holiday pro rata
• Flexible shift patterns between 7am and 10pm.
• Alternate weekends off
• Company pension scheme
• Care workers receive tunics paid for by the company
• Mileage is paid at 25p per mile and includes travel from carer worker’s home to all clients and from last client to carer worker’s home.
• Childcare vouchers are available for parents of young children
• Discounts available at major stores
For Care Workers who are new to care we provide a full week’s induction course with refresher training where appropriate. Our Senior Carers will keep a close eye on you and give you plenty of on-the-job training. Monthly Spot checks, quarterly supervisions and annual appraisals are all key ways in which we can ensure that your career is progressing in the right direction.
In addition we encourage all our Care Workers to train for a professionally recognised qualification (such as Level 2, 3 or 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care)