We are seeking a full time co-ordinator for our Leighton Buzzard office who can co-ordinate visits to some 60 clients who live in Leighton Buzzard and surrounding villages.
The successful candidate will be ruthlessly organised, have a cheerful and polite telephone manner and work well under pressure. He/she will also have previous care experience and/or care co-ordination experience.
Requirements of the role:
- 40 hours per week – 8.30 to 5.30 with an hour for lunch
• Weekend on call duties one weekend in four
- To complete and distribute the rotas to carers and client
- To amend the rota during the week as needs require
- To cover care calls outside of office hours within reason where required.
In return we offer:
- • Salary of £21,000.
- • £100/weekend day when on call
- • Fully paid training where necessary.
• 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
The role also offers the opportunity to further develop in the company because we plan to expand to a number of other branches which will all need branch managers in due course. All good co-ordinators would be well placed to be considered for these roles.
Please send all queries and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up the phone and give us a call.