1st Homecare (Formerly Ainsworth Care) is a family run business based in Kings Langley.
We are looking for kind, compassionate and reliable people to join our first class team.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Car driver with access to own vehicle preferred
- Must have good common sense and a passion for supporting other people.
- Must have kindness and the enthusiasm to ‘go the extra mile’
- Must be reliable
- To support people living in their own homes to remain as independent as possible by helping them with daily tasks such as medication, toileting, getting up and going to bed, washing, dressing and generally monitoring their health and well-being.
- To encourage and enable the person to be involved with the delivery of their care in order to promote dignity, independence and well-being.
- To ensure people’s nutritional needs are being met and encourage food and drink where required, as per the care plan. To monitor and report any concerns.
- To be aware by constant observation any changes to the person’s mental and physical condition and report same to the office/GP as appropriate.
- To carry out tasks as required on the care plan.
- Maintain accurate records.
- At all times to adhere to the policies and procedures as laid out in the carer handbook.
- Good rates of pay
- Flexible hours
- Daytime, night sits, evening and weekend work available.
- No experience necessary – training given
- Workplace pension scheme