Senior Carers – Leighton Buzzard
1st Homecare Solutions is a growing, independent care agency based in Leighton Buzzard with a majority of clients who pay for their own care.
We are seeking a full time senior carer for our Leighton Buzzard office to provide care in the homes of our elderly and disabled clients. In particular we are seeking a reliable, flexible and compassionate carer who wants to make a real difference to the lives of the people under our care.
In addition to normal care duties, senior carers’ responsibilities include:
-On call at evenings and weekends (one weekend in four)
-Spot checks and supervision of other carers
-Personal assessment for new clients
-Preparation and updating of care plans.
In return we offer
- Salary of between £21,000 depending on experience for 40 hours per week.
- 10 days of work in every 14 (the 4 days off being one weekend and 2 mid week days)
- Fixed hours (earlies or lates)
- Fully paid training where necessary
- Mileage is paid from home to all clients and return to home)
- Additional hours to be paid for on a visit by visit basis.
Applicants will have care experience in a home care environment, will have Level 2 in Health & Social care and a willingness to gain further qualifications.
Please send all queries and applications to email@example.com or pick up the phone and give us a call.