We are seeking a Branch Manager for the Leighton Buzzard office, reporting to the Operations Director (Who is also the Registered manager), who can continue to provide the high levels of care that this company has always sought to provide over the last 11 years. The manager will have to have an enthusiasm for both the care itself but also for our new digital care management system.
The successful candidate will have proven leadership credentials, some knowledge of the local area and with proven experience of leading a care team. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to form part of growing business in the care industry with excellent opportunities for further grow as the business expands.
• Passionate belief and commitment to providing consistently high levels of care to all clients.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in management of domiciliary care services.
• NVQ 3 or equivalent QCF units.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the statutory regulations and fundamental standards required for domiciliary care
• Knowledge of CQC inspection requirements against the Key Lines Of Enquiry (KLOE)
• Full and clean UK driving licence.
• Ability to work on a full time basis and to work on ‘call’ approximately one week in five.
• Level 5 Diploma in Health & Social care.
Competencies & Skills
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to deal with all matters arising in a patient and consistent manner.
• Ability to manage a group of highly competent office staff and a team of carers.
• Financial numeracy – familiar with working with costs, prices, rates of pay etc.
• Ability to write and good levels of literacy.
Salary – £33,000 to £38,000 plus benefits of a pension scheme, sick pay and life insurance.