1st Homecare is a growing, independent homecare group based in Oxford, Kings Langley and Leighton Buzzard with many elderly and disabled clients – some with complex needs.
We have identified an exciting opportunity for an office based Care Supervisor to be part of a small team involved in the production and revision of care plans taking into account the ever-changing needs of our clients.
We are a progressive company and develop those staff who show an interest in furthering their careers. In addition we offer free training and store discounts.
Ensuring that all care is provided in accordance with our policies and procedures.
1. Ensuring all Care Plans are in place and revised as and when required.
2. Ensuring that all carers are providing care of the highest quality.
3. Ensuring all Risk Assessments are completed as appropriate.
4. Ensuring all digital daily record sheets are reviewed regularly.
5. To ensure staff spot checks are performed regularly in accordance with Company policy.
6. To ensure all Care Books are in place at Client homes, stocked with the correct stationery, and that Care Books are collected from Client homes at the end of our appointment as Carers.
7. To liaise with social workers and other professionals when attempting to deal with such incidents as complaints and SOVAs.
8. To be on call one weekend in four (approx.)
9. Care calls as and when necessary.
Key requirements for the role
1. At least 2/3 years experiences as a Home Carer
2. Level 2 or 3 qualified (or working towards level 3)
3. Demonstrable experience in administration and handling of paperwork.
4. Must have use of own car
5. Must have a working knowledge of email, word and excel.
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 plus 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, extra payments for on call, and participation in company pension scheme.
Applications to email@example.com