We are looking for naturally caring and committed individuals who share our Company Values, to join our team of carers at our Kings Langley branch.
Experience is not essential, as we will provide full, paid, face to face training if you are new to care, but enjoying putting a smile on someone’s face is essential!
Being a carer is not ‘just a job’, it is a rewarding career which gives huge job satisfaction each day. You can’t beat the feeling of knowing you are making a difference to someone’s life every time you visit them.
You won’t just be supporting people with personal care. We also support our clients with social activities where possible, so you could be taking a trip to the garden centre or taking their dog for a walk.
We are looking to recruit people of all ages.
You will be working in Kings Langley and the surrounding area.
Please get in touch if you are ready to put a smile on someone’s face!
1st Homecare can offer you-
• Up to £9.41 per hour on weekdays, and at weekends up to £11.08 (with different rates for bank holidays and for Christmas and New Year, and for night sits should you wish to undertake these)
• Full face to face, paid training if you are new to care which will result in you gaining the Care Certificate qualification. If you an experienced carer, we will provide face to face training as required. Face to face refresher training at regular intervals will also be provided. We pay you for undertaking training set by the Company.
• Paid holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Membership of a discount and savings scheme
• Regular supervisions
• We encourage all staff to progress in their career within care and complete a relevant qualification. A commitment to learning and development is important.
• Ongoing training, including specialist training where appropriate.
• We have full and part time positions available.
You will work to a two-week rota (which we agree together when you join), so you will know your hours of work in advance.
Being a car driver is essential (a work vehicle may potentially be provided for the right candidate).